This episode is a deep dive look into how you can suck less at sleeping. Sponsored this week by audible. Check out http://audibletrial.com/duff for a free month of Audible and one free book.
Here are the cliffnotes of this episode:
- Good habits related to sleep are called “Sleep Hygiene”
- Most of it comes down to association and conditioning
- You should have a consistent sleep routine
- You should ONLY sleep in your bed vs working on the laptop, using your phone etc.
- Get your phone out of the room
- Wind down and go offline 30 min before bed
- Avoid exercise, caffeine etc.
Keep sending me your questions to email@example.com or on twitter at http://twitter.com/duffthepsych