This was a really good episode thanks to the awesome questions that I was sent in. In fact, I think this episode would be a really great one to share with your friends if you wanted to give them an example of my podcast!
Here are the questions that are covered in this episode:
- Are repressed memories real and what should you do about them?
- How do I know that I’ve fully processed recent losses in my family?
- How can I get help when I’m 15, depressed, and embarrassed?
Registration is now open for Kick Anxiety’s Ass, Duff’s new 10 week bootcamp designed to help you beat that beast called anxiety for good! Check out more information here!
Thanks for listening!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!