Super excited because this week I have my beautiful wife, Joelle Duff, on the podcast again. You always have such great feedback when she’s on the show and it’s honestly just nice to have a good excuse to sit and talk with my favorite person.
Congrats to Instagram user @chelsea__shaw for winning this week’s free book! If you’d like to win a print copy of one of my books for free, all you need to do is share your favorite quote from this episode on any social media platform and tag me. I pick one random winner each week!
In this episode, we get cozy on the couch and talk about so many different topics including:
- Why she decided to get back into wedding planning after taking a break due to mental health and life circumstances.
- How she is embracing boundaries and values.
- Developing confidence and intuition through hard earned experience.
- Our own communication style within our relationship.
- Why she went off her bipolar medication.
- The ways in which she has been able to harness the power of her hypomania and plan for the inconsistencies.
Thanks for listening!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!