Hello, everyone! Today’s episode is a less prepared version of Q&A than I usually do. The house was a little chaotic, so I took a microphone and recorder to a local park, had a seat, and spontaneously answered some of your questions. All of the questions from today’s episode come from the private Hardcore Self Help Facebook group.
- What is a good way to balance self care and friendships when battling depression?
- How to actually let myself get out and date between a dysfunctional home ( just started ACA 3 months ago) and one abusive ex I feel like I have no inner tool to guide me to not make the same mistakes. And how to make rejection not about my self worth.
- What is your advice for someone dealing with chronic pain and a progressively debilitating physical disability? I have depression, anxiety, and PTSD. The pain and disability exacerbates my anxiety and depression. Some of the things that I know could help the depression and anxiety, I physically can’t do anymore. How do you work on your mental health and not want to give up when your own body seems like it is turning against you?
I recently overheard a conversation about Sleep Apnea, Obstructive/ Central etc… and some likely Unknown symptoms such as, anxiety, asthma, cognitive issues, high blood pressure, neurological disorders. I would be interested in some discussion.
BetterHelp is online counseling with a licensed professional counselor done securely online. You can choose from text-based messaging, weekly video, or phone sessions. Better Help has a wide range of expertise available and they make it easy to switch providers if you don’t hit it off with the person you are matched with. Head over to betterhelp.com/duff to get 10% off your first month.
Green Chef is an awesome USDA certified organic meal box that delivers healthy meals with simple step-by-step instructions straight to your door. They have options for paleo, vegan, or simply balanced living. I really enjoyed making their Mozzarella Chicken and Linguine. For $80 off including free shipping, head over to greenchef.com/duff80 and use the coupon code duff80.
Thanks for Listening!
If you know someone else who might benefit from today’s show, please do share it with them. Send them a link or shoot over a screenshot, and share it on social media to show your support – you never know who needs to hear this type of information.
Got a topic or a guest you’d like to appear on the show? Or interested in having Duff answer a question on the podcast? Please get in touch! Email Duff and maybe you’ll hear it on a future episode!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!