Hey, everyone! This week is basically a continuation of last week’s episode. I am not at the park this time, but I continue cracking away at the questions from our Facebook community in rapid fire fashion. Enjoy!
- I don’t know how to coexist in a state of both good and bad. Either I’m 100% focused on preparing for something negative, if something positive creeps in I’ll drop the ball and get caught off guard. or I need to focus on only the good and exert a lot of effort to being present in the moment, if a bad thought gets in everything is ruined and I shift to being focused on 100% negative again. It’s like when you have a little bit of a cheat one day and you decide that your whole day is ruined and binge on bad food.
- What’s the plan to getting back to normal alcohol consumption for 40% of our peeps??
- Any Advice you’d have for getting professional help when you feel too depressed and overwhelmed to ask for help.
- How to deal with pharmacy staff who treat customers like criminals for filling prescriptions of medications like Ritalin or Xanax. I have filed complaints with CVS so many times I was at one point on a first name basis with their regional manager.
If you are in a mental health slump, consider reaching out to a licensed professional to help. Better Help has a large counselor network and you can begin chatting with someone very quickly. Check out betterhelp.com/duff to get 10% off your first month.
Skip the grocery store crowds and get healthy food and wellness products delivered straight to your door with Thrive Market. You can sort their website based on whatever your particular needs or diet might be. Their members-only prices save you money on each order and your membership also provides one to a family in need. Check out thrivemarket.com/duff to get a free gift with your trial membership.
Thanks for Listening!
If you know someone else who might benefit from today’s show, please do share it with them. Send them a link or shoot over a screenshot, and share it on social media to show your support – you never know who needs to hear this type of information.
Got a topic or a guest you’d like to appear on the show? Or interested in having Duff answer a question on the podcast? Please get in touch! Email Duff and maybe you’ll hear it on a future episode!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!