Hey, everyone! In this episode, I take a step back to catch up with you all and talk about what I’ve been up to lately. I also want to give a shout out to Giving Voice to Depression, an awesome non-profit organisation that I am proud to be on the board for,
- How things are for us at the moment
- My experience getting the COVID vaccine
- Work-life balance and how I’m managing this
- Family life with Joelle and the boys
- Leisure activities
Thanks for Listening!
If you know someone else who might benefit from today’s show, please do share it with them. Send them a link or shoot over a screenshot, and share it on social media to show your support – you never know who needs to hear this type of information.
Got a topic or a guest you’d like to appear on the show? Or interested in having Duff answer a question on the podcast? Please get in touch! Email Duff and maybe you’ll hear it on a future episode!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!