Hello, everyone! This episode continues with a second round of rapid fire Q&A’s. I sit down and answer some great questions from Instagram and cover topics from feeling like you’ve reached your maximum potential, to relationship expectations and accepting compliments with ease. I also talk about how I manage the emotional element of my work. Hope you enjoy!
To start, I talk about how I keep myself well and balanced when taking on so much heavy emotional content in my work. Then I jump into some questions!
Here are the questions covered in this quickfire Q&A:
- Hi Duff, you’ve touched on this before but… have you ever come across anyone stuck thinking they have reached their maximum potential in life/not sure where to go from their current spot in life, and is there anything you could offer from a physiological perspective to overcome this? Currently feeling like I will be forever stuck in this moment and moving forward seems nearly impossible. (Sorry in advance if the question doesn’t make sense)
- How does one get over the expectation of being in a relationship? Like you grow up watching relationships and relationships but like…what if it doesn’t happen? Should it happen? Also…how can one finally let go of what their parents didn’t do while one was growing up…
- How can you learn to accept compliments and not be awkward?
This episode of Hardcore Self Help is sponsored by Seed Health and MasterClass.
Seed Health is a microbial sciences company pioneering applications of microbes for human and planetary health. Their flagship product Daily Synbiotic provides a broad-spectrum, 2-in-1 probiotic + prebiotic to help aid digestion and improve gut health and beyond. Start a new healthy habit today. Visit seed.com/DUFF and use code DUFF to redeem 20% off your first month of Seed’s Daily Synbiotic.
MasterClass gives you the chance to learn from the world’s best minds – anytime, anywhere, and at your own pace. Check it out now and get unlimited access to every MasterClass. and as a special offer for listeners, you get 15% off an annual membership! Go to masterclass.com/duff for 15% off MasterClass.
Thanks for Listening!
If you know someone else who might benefit from today’s show, please do share it with them. Send them a link or shoot over a screenshot, and share it on social media to show your support – you never know who needs to hear this type of information.
Got a topic or a guest you’d like to appear on the show? Or interested in having Duff answer a question on the podcast? Please get in touch! Email Duff and maybe you’ll hear it on a future episode!
Want to help out the show and Duff the Psych?
- Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.
- Leave a podcast review on iTunes. These reviews really help Duff reach potential listeners, and he appreciates every one!
- Share the show on Facebook or Twitter.
- You can also buy Duff a cup of coffee, which helps fuel the energy that goes straight back into creating more content for YOU!